In the largest vineyard of fine wines in the world, the most imaginative activities are various. So many things to do and to see, makes your choice so difficult !
Astrid considers your budget, your feel, the duration of stay and will present a program of holiday and sighting to you, personally suited to your personality. For a weekend or a longer stay, we can imagine a day of Arcachon or ……
- helicopter flight (choose destination)
- a flight in an hot air balloon with a glass of Bordeaux Sparkling wine. Discover the village of of Saint-Emilion in another way
- Introduction to the gourmet kitchen, preparing typical regional specialties,
- opportunity to share lunch during harvest in a St Estephe Chateau
- Picnic on the Gironde shore
The bay of Arcachon and all ocean beaches of the Gironde have nothing to be jealous of to the most exotic places on the planet. The city of Bordeaux and the jurisdiction of St Emilion are classified as World Heritage by UNESCO as remarkable sites.
The Gironde estuary is full of exceptional sites and monuments around the most famous and largest vineyard in the world:
Meet the colors and flavors of the Southwest France. Alternate sightseeing & relaxation: private cooking and wine- tasting in Great Classified Growths.